Posted on - 18th Feb 2020
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Buyer (Supply Chain Controller) to be responsible for the purchase of products, materials and services required to support the company manufacturing and trading plan. This is a challenging role that would suit a talented, driven supply chain / procurement specialist in an established aerospace manufacturing organisation. The role is a full time, permanent position based in Romford and offers a competitive salary.
About our Buyer (Supply Chain Controller) role:
The role requires you to be an effective negotiator and communicator. You will manage the timely co-ordination and supply of products and services required to support the business. Also managing costs down where appropriate, so strong negotiation skills would be advantageous.
You will be a self-motivated individual, able to coordinate supplier delivery plans, requirements and ERP system disciplines in an active and fast-moving market sector.
What we’re looking for as our Buyer (Supply Chain Controller):
– Experience within manufacturing supply chain
– Dealing with suppliers on issues around quality, cost and delivery
– Working with MRP / ERP in an ordering capacity
– Sound mathematical acumen
– Good general education
– Qualification in procurement / supply chain
– Clear communicator
– Aerospace procurement experience
– Continuous Improvement cultural change experience
– Able to interpret technical drawings / requirements
– Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
– Able to collate and present information in professional manner
For more information click here or click apply.